Living full time in our motor home allows us to be Ready To Go. . .on to the next adventure!

Golden Gate Bridge - San Francisco Skyline as seen from the Marin Headlands - California

Monday, May 7, 2012

Tips and Tricks for Full Time RV Living–Following your Favorite Blogs



I follow about 60 different blogs. . .some are RV How To Blogs, 
some are friends who blog about their travels, some Ministry Blogs, 
and some are just Life in General Blogs. . .

Now, of course, everyone on every blog 
doesn’t write a post every day, or that would be overwhelming. . .
but I have a very efficient way of keeping up with them all. . .
so simple:

GOOGLE Reader. . .
but here’s the trick to making it even simpler than that. . .

GOOGLE Chrome. . .
and the Google Chrome Bookmarks Bar. . .

Open your Google Reader. . .
it’s listed on your GMail Tab on Google Chrome. . .

Click on the Tools Icon
 (on the far right side by your name) looks like a little cog. . .

Open READER SETTINGS

Open GOODIES

Scroll down til you see the NEXT icon. . .
drag it to your Google Chrome bookmarks bar. . .

Scroll down til you see the SUBSCRIBE icon. . .
drag it to your Google Chrome bookmarks bar. . .
That’s it. . .

Open one of the favorite blogs you love to read. . .
hit the subscribe button in your bookmarks bar. . .
follow the instructions. . .done!

Once you have subscribed to all your favorite blogs, 
and have them listed in your Google Reader, 
all you need to do is click on the NEXT icon in your bookmarks bar. . .
and read away. . .so much easier than looking them all up.

Hope some of this makes sense, and is helpful to someone. . .

Good luck,
From Blogger Pictures
Dave and I have lived in our RV Full Time since 2003, when we sold the house and everything in it, and have traveled fulltime since 2009. Follow our tales by signing up to follow our blog on your favorite Blog Reader, and check back often as we share the tips and tricks of living the lifestyle. Connect with us on our
where you’ll meet lots of other RV’ers just like you. . .
traveling and enjoying this great adventure.

If you would like to receive our blog updates, just enter your email in the top right corner.

We respect your privacy, and never share your email address

5 comments:

  1. I use my blogger dashboard to stay current with the numerous blogs that I follow. I can't figure out how to get you on that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judy. . .when you click on Subscribe to Posts in the top right hand corner. . .it should come up right there. . .I just had my hubby click on it, and it came right up for him to choose a reader. . .not sure other than that. . .sorry!

      Delete
  2. This is weird..Read your blog this morning and was going to say thank you for the tips, and a comment showed up from Dec. 17th. I think it's me! Good thing the comment matches the info in the blog today...Not sure how THAT happened!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So funny Jeannie. . .it is YOU. . .I've picked up several new blog readers. . .so I thought this would be a good tips and tricks to repost. ..

      I love Google so much. . I want everyone to have the same great experience. . .and there are so many things you never know unless someone tells you. . .

      Thanks for the laugh this morning. . .I should do a disclaimer at the top when I repost something huh?

      Delete