Living full time in our motor home allows us to be Ready To Go. . .on to the next adventure!

Golden Gate Bridge - San Francisco Skyline as seen from the Marin Headlands - California

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Never SAY Never. . .

Well. . .I did it. . .exactly what I said I would never do. . .

Monaco with sunscreen in the windshield

the a/c’s were working so hard yesterday,

I finally broke out a couple of solar blankets and

hung them in the windshield to give them a break. . .

I really hate the look. . .but it’ll work until

we can have a solar cover done for the outside. . .right?

 

Finally got the Microsoft Streets and Trips software installed

on my laptop. . .and have been busily mapping out our trip north. . .

definitely ready for cooler climes. . .

 

Til next time,

Janice 

No comments:

Post a Comment