Living full time in our motor home allows us to be Ready To Go. . .on to the next adventure!

Golden Gate Bridge - San Francisco Skyline as seen from the Marin Headlands - California

Saturday, April 12, 2014

I Did it to Myself

I love landscaping. . .

I love Spring Cleanup. . .

I miss all of it now that we are RV’ing. . .

so. . .I told my brother and sis in law, that if they would host the

Williford Family Reunion 2014

we would come and help with the

Spring Yard Work and Landscaping. . .

Lord have mercy. . .

2014-04-11 2014-04-11 001 001

I forgot how BIG their yard is. . .looks good. . .right?

not to mention how out of shape we are. . .LOL!

we worked outside for two days. . .

then needed an entire third day to recuperate. . .

it was all worth it. .

 

Family Reunion Today

’til next time,

Janice and Dave

 

RV Tip of the Day

A Collection of Space Saving Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment