Living full time in our motor home allows us to be Ready To Go. . .on to the next adventure!

Golden Gate Bridge - San Francisco Skyline as seen from the Marin Headlands - California

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Today I Shall See My Friend Donna. . .


Alluvial Fan Waterfall - Fall River Road - Donna and Larry - Rocky Mountain National Park
and hubs Larry, whom we have not seen since Summer 2012. . .
although we do stay in touch on FaceBook and phone. . .
She will kill me for this pic. . .but this is exactly how I think of her. ..
always taking a pic of something. . .she’s really good at it!
East Portal Campground - the view from Donna and Larry's patio
If you’ve read our blog for awhile, you may remember
when we park hosted together in fabulous Estes Park Colorado. . .
this was the view from our campsites. . . it was a great summer.

 
We’ve finished up our few days here at the
and although it is lovely,
unless we just happen to be passing right by,
don’t really see ourselves returning. . .

We spent  Saturday
exploring nearby Collierville TN. . .
which also allowed us to do a bit of grocery shopping.

I thought I had stocked up really well before we
left Houston, but evidently, not as well as I imagined.

Yesterday, we washed the rig and the car.
They were so coated with pollen,
they were both almost yellow. . .


Our friend Margery says we may be following spring north,
which I find an exciting prospect as far as all the blooms,
but not so exciting as far as the pollen goes. . .

I know, I know. . .gotta take the bad with the good. . .

The blooms definitely make it worth it. . .
See you at the next stop,

‘til then
Janice and Dave

RV TIP OF THE DAY
really seems to be helping with our
Verizon service. . .so far we’ve had 4G,
even out here in the boonies.








No comments:

Post a Comment