Living full time in our motor home allows us to be Ready To Go. . .on to the next adventure!

Golden Gate Bridge - San Francisco Skyline as seen from the Marin Headlands - California

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

You Guys Are Amazing!

I tell you what. . .you guys who find something to write about every single day on your blog are amazing. . .

 

Today, I decided to take the camera out and find something interesting to write about. . .ummm. . .there was nothing going on out there. . .zip. . .zilch. . .nada. . .it was so hot the bees weren’t even buzzing around the flowers. . .and summer has not really even arrived in these parts.  That won’t happen til late July, early August. . .

 

So. . .here’s what I’ve been doing. . .

IMGP2682IMGP2683

Cleaning out. . .after my painting experiences at our last volunteer spot

I decided I just really don’t enjoy it that much anymore. . .

and I don’t paint often enough to keep up my skills. . .so. . .

I packed up all my gear and loaded it in the Jeep.

 

I called my friend Winnie.. . .who does still paint, and asked if she wanted it. . .

since she assured me she does. . .and I know she will enjoy it. . .that will be it’s new home,

and I can go visit it or borrow it whenever I like!

IMGP2675IMGP2678

Next. . .I got in touch with my son to see if he wanted to give these little gems a home. . .

I loved them in my fifth wheel where there was a shelf above the bed for them to live on. . .

not so much in the motor home, where they have wandered around. . .

Since he has three girls at his house. . .I’m sure someone will claim them. . .

surely someone has some CD’s that need a home in the CD cabinets. . .

if not. . .hello Goodwill. . .

IMGP2681

and lastly. ..I’ve been recovering my entry steps. . .gotta get that little chore finished. . .

and that’s it. . .excitin’ huh?

Til next time,

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment