Living full time in our motor home allows us to be Ready To Go. . .on to the next adventure!

Golden Gate Bridge - San Francisco Skyline as seen from the Marin Headlands - California

Friday, November 29, 2013

Not Many Evans Escapades Happening at the Moment. . .

ahhh. . .we have settled into “winter life” very comfortably indeed. . .

nowhere we necessarily need to be. . .or do. . .

so I’ve decided to take today. . .the day after Thanksgiving,

to just contemplate how much I enjoyed being with the family.



My son, and his love Lori, hosted Thanksgiving Dinner. . .

I did not cook a single solitary thing. . .it was glorious!
Lori made some shrimp and grits that were to die for.. .

I’m still thinking about them. . .

 

We followed up all that goodness  with a pass by Dave’s sisters place

for a visit with the rest of the fam. . .brothers, sisters, in laws, nephews, nieces. . .

Jonah Grey Daniel - Tiffany Nathan 4

and of course. . .the fabulous Mr Jonah. . .

just as adorable as I remember from a month ago in Atlanta. . .

 

If you are spending the day enjoying leftovers. . .good for you!

 

If you are spending the day out shopping with all the crazies. . .

all I can say is. . .Bless Your Heart!

 

Wishing you all a wonderful Holiday Season. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment