Living full time in our motor home allows us to be Ready To Go. . .on to the next adventure!

Golden Gate Bridge - San Francisco Skyline as seen from the Marin Headlands - California

Sunday, July 27, 2014

NOT something we like to think about. . .

but alas. . .at some point we must. . .
so when I read this really great article
about the digital data we all have,

it begged the question. . .
what's gonna happen to all this 
online stuff when I'm no longer here?

Facebook Acct
Google Acct
etc. . .

Unlike when we cleaned out our parents houses,
and we could just chuck all the file folders
filled with miscellaneous paperwork in the burn pile,

our generation has umpteen cyber accounts 
with  umpteen cyber somebodies. . .

Here I was thinking I had all my wishes in pretty good order. . .
guess I have a few more things to think about. . .

I think I'll get started deleting all those store accounts. ..
you know the ones. . .
if you sign up with your email address
we'll send you discount coupons. . .yada, yada, yada. . .hmmm?

and Twitter. . .
Twitter is definitely gone!

Please share what your thoughts are on the subject?  



No comments:

Post a Comment