Living full time in our motor home allows us to be Ready To Go. . .on to the next adventure!

Golden Gate Bridge - San Francisco Skyline as seen from the Marin Headlands - California

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Full Time RV Living–I Want a Bicycle. . .but. . .Where Will I Put It?

Once again, fellow RV Blogger “Sparky”, who writes Where’s Eldo,
has influenced my blog for the day. . .

and taking beautiful pics to go along with her ride. 

Now, Sparky’s gone and gotten a new bike. . .and with all her descriptions and research. . .
she’s convinced me that I need a bike too. . .
I even have one all picked out
for my birthday present in a couple of weeks. . .

Schwinn Bike (2)
it looks like this one. . .only purple. . .not really, really expensive. . .just a nice riding bike!

The problem is. . .I don’t have anywhere to store a bike. . .and hubby’s already saying
uh uh to the bike rack on the ladder. . .but never fear. . .I’m still researching. . .
working out a solution. . .I just know there’s a fix. . .I just know it!

I’ll let you know as soon as I figure it out. . .ha ha!
Janice 

2 comments:

  1. There are some really nice folding bikes online that fit in the bottom compartment of an RV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Folding bikes are such a nifty idea Shirley. . .I just wish I liked them. . .but I don't, so I'll keep looking for a solution. I'm pretty sure my friends hubby can weld me a bike rack on the back of the rig. We'll see. . .thanks for the suggestion!

      Delete