Living full time in our motor home allows us to be Ready To Go. . .on to the next adventure!

Golden Gate Bridge - San Francisco Skyline as seen from the Marin Headlands - California

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Full Time RV Living–Photos and more Photos–all to be organized

I’m uploading and organizing pics from the past . . .

20 disks down and 100 more to go. . .don’t think I’ll finish today!

2006-01-09 computer disks 002

 

anyone remember these little gems?

 

2006-01-09 computer disks 005

here’s my handy dandy external floppy disk drive. . .

 

I’d certainly entertain ideas on how to speed up the process. . .LOL!

4 comments:

  1. Have another person do. Take nap, wake up. All done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha. . .good thought Gary. . .until the control freak kicks in. . .ah. . .such a problem!

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous header photo.
    Yes, unfortunately...I remember teaching with those discs. We started out with floppy and then the ones you have. Got to love technology!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes. . .the technology is great. . .and this is really soooo much easier than the stack of hard copies I also need to scan. . .and then I have another box with cd's. . .all fun stuff right? But, slow and steady wins the race. . .and I shall win. . .LOL!

      Delete