Living full time in our motor home allows us to be Ready To Go. . .on to the next adventure!

Golden Gate Bridge - San Francisco Skyline as seen from the Marin Headlands - California

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Full Time RV Maintenance–Keeping the RV Potty Fresh and Clean

full_toilet_cleaning_gel.jpg
Have you guys discovered these little disks that you stick on the inside rim of the potty?
Not sure how much actual cleaning power they have. . .but they do make the potty room smell nice. . .

Of course, I had a coupon. . .so it was worth a try. . .I like ‘em. . .

2 comments:

  1. I have seen these but never used them. I am going to the store today. I think I will pick up one package and give it a try. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't use anything in the black tank. . .just dump and back flush once per week. . .ever so often in hot, hot summer, we may use one of those deodorizer packs. . .not very often though.

    ReplyDelete