Living full time in our motor home allows us to be Ready To Go. . .on to the next adventure!

Golden Gate Bridge - San Francisco Skyline as seen from the Marin Headlands - California

Monday, May 23, 2011

Full Time RV Living - Avoiding a Disaster

Oh I so drive my poor hubby crazy. . .planning ahead. . .working out all the details. . .and the what ifs.

See, my motto is this. . .if you plan ahead for it, and it doesn't happen. . .well, then you are ahead of the game.  Ahhhh. . .once I realized that's just the way my mind worked, I was able to continue with my plan, and all is well.

Until I read an article like this. . .Avoiding an RV Disaster. . .written by a fellow RV'er whom we met in the South Texas Valley this past winter.

Good grief. . .GPS nightmares. . .RV's catching on fire. . .and I was only concerned about being on the road too long. . .or avoiding a low clearance. . .or maybe not dragging the bottom of the RV as we pull into a driveway. Well. . .so much for peace of mind. . .hunnnneeee. . .we have problem. Just kidding!

From Blogger Pictures
Dave and I have lived in our RV Full Time for the past eight years, and have traveled fulltime for the past three years. Follow our tales by clicking on the RSS feed at the top of the page, or check back often as we share the tips and tricks of living the lifestyle.

Tornadoes: The What, When & Where | Woodall's Campgrounds, RV Blog ...

We have very little control over external forces such as tornadoes, earthquakes, floods, disasters, illness, and pain. What really matters is the internal force. How do I respond to those disasters? Over that I have complete control. ...

Publish Date: 05/08/2011 2:00

http://blog.woodalls.com/2011/05/tornadoes-the-what-when-where/



Please review fire safety with your family | RV at Clem's Yet?

Your RV is full of gas and propane, and when you put those two things next to electrical wires and other dangers, the threat of fire is never too far away. This is why you should have a fire plan that every member of your traveling ...

Publish Date: 05/09/2011 14:17

http://rvatclemsyet.com/please-review-fire-safety-with-your-family

No comments:

Post a Comment