Living full time in our motor home allows us to be Ready To Go. . .on to the next adventure!

Golden Gate Bridge - San Francisco Skyline as seen from the Marin Headlands - California

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Full Time RV Living–Will You Ever Buy Another House?

hmmmmm. . .fellow RV’ers, Marsha and Paul who write Where’s Weaver
ran across a deal they couldn’t pass up. . .and bought a house. . .

Now, because I’m still young. . .ha ha. . .I’m still thinking. . .
I don’t EVER want to own another house. . .however. . .
I know that things can change. . .

So. . .what are you thinking. . .do you see yourself ever
having a place and becoming a snowbird like Marsha and Paul?

Read more of their story here. . .

Send me a note. . .tell me what your plans for the future might be. . .

Safe travels,
Janice