Living full time in our motor home allows us to be Ready To Go. . .on to the next adventure!

Golden Gate Bridge - San Francisco Skyline as seen from the Marin Headlands - California

Monday, September 17, 2012

Full Time RV Maintenance–To Velcro or not to Velcro

2006-01-13 001

After three years of moving all the coffee supplies off the counter

every time we move. . .I finally gave in. . .

and decided to velcro them down. . .

 

Here’s why I am trying it. . .Dave is teaching classes all over the state this winter. . .

so we are going to be moving a lot. . .and often.

 

I decided it will be just as easy to pull them loose and clean ever so often,

as it is to move them back and forth. . .if I hate it. . .

I’ll just take it all loose and go back to the old way. . .

 

What do you think?