Living full time in our motor home allows us to be Ready To Go. . .on to the next adventure!

Golden Gate Bridge - San Francisco Skyline as seen from the Marin Headlands - California

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Full Time RV Living–What’s On Your Bucket List?

One of the guys on an RV’ers FaceBook Page – RV’ing on a Budget. . .
asked folks to list a couple of things on their bucket list. . .
and got some very interesting responses. . .


I agree with the folks who say they want to see all the National Parks. . .
2006-01-03 002
I’ve been reading this National Geographic Book on America’s Hidden Treasures. . .
the National Parks that don’t get all the attention. . .
but are still worthy of seeing.  I want to see all of them too. . .

Niagara Falls has made it all the way to the top of my bucket list. . .
so hopefully, Lord willing, we will see it on our Summer 2013 trip. . .

How about you. . .what’s absolutely on your bucket list?
Janice

6 comments:

  1. Janice, to get to Niagra Falls from Texas, you would have to come thru Louisiana :-). Looking forward to meeting up one day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah. . .well we will probably go up through Ft Worth to see Dave's brother. . .and I want to see the Murrow Federal Building Memorial in Oklahoma City. . .but I am sure we will be coming back through Bayou Country. . .be sure to remind me. . .we would love to meet up as well. . .

      Delete
  2. We have already seen our top places...volunteer at Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta, Quartzsite, Yosemite, Yellowstone, Oregon coast, Mt. St. Helens and so many more. God has blessed us over and over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah. . .but you guys never stopped for three years straight Marsha. . .ha ha. . .just kidding.

      I get mine whittled down, but as soon as I start planning the next trip. . .it starts growing again. . .oh, and when I read other RV'ers blog. . .that also causes it to grow. . .not sure how I'll ever get it all done. . .but I'm sure gonna have fun trying!

      Delete
  3. I had quite the bucket list at one time. Parasailing, white water rafting, hot air balloon ride, skydiving, and have done all those now. Next on my list is swimming with the dolphins which I should be able to accomplish this winter as we are wintering in the Keys. I haven't looked into as yet so its something within my reach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it Snookie. . .that is quite the list of accomplishments. . .good luck with swimming with the dolphins. . .look forward to seeing the pics. . .

      Delete