Living full time in our motor home allows us to be Ready To Go. . .on to the next adventure!

Golden Gate Bridge - San Francisco Skyline as seen from the Marin Headlands - California

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Full Time RV Living–Evans Escapades–Life in the Slow Lane

Other than the thunder rumbling overhead,

and the rain pounding on the roof,

it’s been very, very quiet around here,

IMGP1393

It’s raining so hard, water is pouring

down the side of the window,

IMGP1398

and standing in the streets.

I certainly hope it will all drain right

into Lake Conroe. . .which is still

down about four feet.

 

We’ve taken advantage of some down time

to get some projects done

IMGP1399

 

 

We got rid of Dave’s sad and pathetic desk,

and our file cabinet, which had seen a

few too many rough roads,

and replaced it with this setup

which we designed for our space.

IMGP1402

I completely decluttered my desk,

and the entertainment center,

painted the entire background black,

which allows all of the components to blend in.

Once I get my curtains hung, it will be complete.

IMGP1395

 

Speaking of decluttering,

I’ve been cleaning out cabinets,

drawers, and pantries.

Here’s my collection of stuff

that needs to be dropped

off at Goodwill on our

next trip to town.

IMGP1388

I have almost all of our music CD’s

copied to the computer. . .

IMGP1389

 

Only a few boxes of vacation videos

and pictures to go. . .

IMGP1391

Dave only has two classes left to teach

before we head to Colorado for the summer. . .

so we’ll just enjoy the redbuds blooming.

 

Next weekend is our annual family reunion. . .

Should be a great time seeing all the cousins,

aunts, and uncles. . .

 

I know a lot of you are heading back north,

Travel safely,

Janice

 

5 comments:

  1. MY HUSBAND AND I ARE FULL TIME RVERS.WE LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and i love full time rving!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The desk looks wonderful. I am sure you both will enjoy the new smell of wood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can declutter my 5th wheel anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lordy Nancy. . .of course I would be happy to help. . .but you just don't know the family hoarding trait that rears it's ugly head every time I even think about getting rid of something. . .LOL!

    ReplyDelete