Living full time in our motor home allows us to be Ready To Go. . .on to the next adventure!

Golden Gate Bridge - San Francisco Skyline as seen from the Marin Headlands - California

Monday, March 19, 2012

Full Time RV Living–Peace and Quiet IS all it’s cracked up to be!

It’s been a wee bit crazy around here this past week. . .

 

All the Spring Breakers arrived last weekend. . .

with their golf carts, and bicycles. . .and

angelic little beings on their bicycles.

 

We got quite a kick out of watching the

little girl across the street learning

to ride without her training wheels.

I know one thing. . .Mom and Dad got a workout

running up and down the street with her. . .

but she conquered it. .

.IMGP1419

but alas. . .all the rigs are pulling out. . .

the campground has emptied. . .

Spring Break is over. . .and all is quiet. . .

and peaceful. . .ahhhhh!

 

I’m pretty sure I’m getting old : )

 

 

4 comments:

  1. I can handle one week of noise. It is usually fun-loving noise we hear in the park. Brings a smile to my face thinking about the little girl learning to ride a bike and reflecting back on our girls. Enjoy the peace that this week will bring. ~wheresweaver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. . .I agree Marsha. It was adorable watching all of them. . .and brought back lots of memories. . .and a few laughs. . .but wow. . .the golf carts zipping around at breakneck speed. . .now that was something else! My fear was that one of the kiddos on the bicycles would roll out in front of one of them. . .but, all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only one week of Spring Break--are you sure you are done? They usually stagger the schools so they aren't all off at once. And then, you must not have gotten any college Spring Breakers. My son lives in Panama City, FL and they are inundated for weeks in March and April!

    http://travelinglongdogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh. ..well, I don't think we're really in a "touristy" area. I was thinking the families showed up for the olympic size pool. . .the miniature golf course, and the activities for the kiddos.

    The staff here at the park did a great job. I walked down one day to load some books on my kindle "wi fi" and the activities staff were doing a painting craft. . .the kids seemed to be having a great time.

    Do not think I would want to be in Florida, or even South Padre in Texas during College Spring Break. . .no way!

    ReplyDelete