Living full time in our motor home allows us to be Ready To Go. . .on to the next adventure!

Golden Gate Bridge - San Francisco Skyline as seen from the Marin Headlands - California

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Full Time RV Living–The Things You Can’t Live Without

After my blog post on Your Love/Hate Relationship with Your Kitchen I was intrigued by what folks feel are their necessities.  We all have them. . .the things that make life easier, and you just aren’t willing to live without.

After watching Iron Chef America, I always said if I ever found an electric pressure cooker I was going to buy it.  I learned from my RV blog friend, Karen, who has spent several summers working at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, that the only way to get rice, or beans done at high altitude is with a pressure cooker.

As soon as I discovered one, I snatched it up, and guess what. . .I love it so much, I may get rid of my slow cooker. . .and maybe even my electric skillet.  I find myself using it for everything, even as a fryer.

What are a few things that you aren’t willing to live without, even if you do live full time in an RV?

Instant Pot® 5-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, 6.33Qt, Latest 3rd ...

Instant Pot® 5-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, 6.33Qt, Latest 3rd Generation Technology, Brushed Stainless Steel - This post is an article that will help you in overcoming all the problems.

Publish Date: 04/27/2010 2:00

http://doumbozo.blogspot.com/2011/05/instant-pot-5-in-1-electric-pressure.html

No comments:

Post a Comment