Living full time in our motor home allows us to be Ready To Go. . .on to the next adventure!

Golden Gate Bridge - San Francisco Skyline as seen from the Marin Headlands - California

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Full Time RV Living–More Tips for RV Wannabees

I probably receive a handful of requests each week for info from folks
who are interested in the lifestyle. . .and while we love it. . .
and have no plans in the near future to go back to sticks and bricks. . .
I am very truthful when I say. . .this lifestyle is not for everyone. . .
it’s really, really not. . .

That’s why I love to share great articles with great view points when I find them. . .
and this is one of those articles. . .I hope you’ll take the time to check it out:


and please share in the comments section
any tips that helped you when you were
just getting started. . .
it's time to pass it forward!