Living full time in our motor home allows us to be Ready To Go. . .on to the next adventure!

Golden Gate Bridge - San Francisco Skyline as seen from the Marin Headlands - California

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Full Time RV Maintenance–Avoid Electrical Problems

Avoiding electrical problems in your rig is much, much better than

dealing with the consequences of them. . .

 

lightning bolt

 

I highly recommend this great set of articles. . .

written in easy to understand everyday language.

 

NO SHOCK ZONE!

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Great link, thanks. I quickly looked at some of the links and find that we do most all of the suggestions. We have an EMS system that is wonderful. I suggest to all to install one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Janice, for the link to some GREAT articles for RVers! It's always good to review even for experienced full timers...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. . .I always want to be willing to learn something new. . .and many times some little tidbit I've read somewhere comes in handy down the road. . .literally. . .ha ha!

      Delete