Living full time in our motor home allows us to be Ready To Go. . .on to the next adventure!

Golden Gate Bridge - San Francisco Skyline as seen from the Marin Headlands - California

Friday, September 19, 2014

Dave Scores Big in Topeka. . .way to go!

2014-09-20 2014-09-20 001 002

is this perfect or what?  We are able to pull head in for a beautiful view

from the Campground at Lake Shawnee. . .

50A Water/Electric -  $20. . .lovely!

2014-09-20 2014-09-20 001 003

view out the front. . .

Dave tells me, “Babe. . .I got you Nature and a State Capitol. . .all in one fell swoop!”

way to go Dave. . .I love it!

2014-09-20 2014-09-20 001 051

and as an added bonus. . .Travel Bug Susan and Bob were arriving in

Topeka the same day as us. . .and made contact. . .

so we were able to meet, and get acquainted. . .

always great to meet fellow bloggers on the road. . .

their plan had been to roll in, go do their walk,

and roll on out to Lincoln NE. . .

since they had a much longer travel day than anticipated,

they decided to stay the night right next door to us. . .

2014-09-19 2014-09-20 001 002

yaaa. . .extra time to get acquainted. . .loved it!

They are here to participate in a Capitol Volksmarch. . .

you can read more about it on their blog. . .check it out!

 

See you next time at the Kansas State Capitol. . .

‘til then,

Janice and Dave

 

 

IMGP0943

I want to give a big Happy 16th Birthday shout out

to one of the loves of my life. . .

my next to youngest Grand. . .

Miss Morgan Sierra Evans. . .

Look at this adorable little tyke. . .

I BLINKED. . .and she GREW UP on me. . .

boggles my mind. . .

Love you MO MO. . .

you’ll always be this little cherub in my mind. . .

 

Christmas at the RV - Green Caye - with the kids and the Grands

a much more current pic of my four loves. . .

Miss Morgan on the left. . .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment